Perfect for todays’ busy parent, this Doona™ car seat surpasses every safety standard both in its primary function as a car seat and when converted with just a click of a button into a stroller. Incorporating deep double walled side impact protection, orthopaedic inner cushion, and anti-rebound technology, the Doona™ is also larger than most of its peers meaning that your infant can remain in the safest form of car seat for longer. Easily secured using your 3-point seat belt, the Doona™ can also be installed with a Doona™ ISOfix base (sold separately) for added safety and convenience.
- Suitable when travelling in a private vehicle, taxi or airplane.
- Designed to fully support the baby even when used outside of the car. The baby’s position in the Doona™ allows it to interact freely and maintain direct eye contact, thus facilitating its development.
- Unique structure enables positioning the handle against the back of the seat of the car, thus providing the baby with exceptional Anti-Rebound protection. In case of a collision, the Anti-Rebound handle will absorb the impact and prevent the Doona™ from rotating quickly towards the back of the seat, thus dramatically reducing rebound injuries.
- Rearward facing infant car seat
- Weight: Birth-13Kg
- Product weight: 7kg.
- WARRANTY: 2 YRS from date of purchase. Please register product at http://simpleparenting.co/register/
Two of the most common injury causes relating to Car Seats and Strollers are misuse and improper installation. With this in mind, the Doona™ Design and Engineering teams developed multiple fail-safe mechanisms to prevent misuse.
- Unintentional folding of the Doona
- Sudden extension of the Doona handle while in carry mode
- Rotation of the extended handle while Doona is in “on-the-go” mode”
All materials used are carefully tested and approved under the strictest European standards and the REACH regulation, including SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern). Not only are the materials used free of any hazardous chemicals, they are also tested for their durability and quality to assure the safe and continuous use of the products.
Doona™ meets the quality and safety requirements of all the following standards: ECE R44, EN1888, EN12790, FMVSS213, ASTM F833, and ASTMF2050.
Due to its unique “hybrid-like” functionality, Doona™ was tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller, a Reclined Cradle (EU), a Hand-held Carrier (US), and approved for aircraft both in Europe and in the US.